CESS offers internships varying between 2 and 5 months. Depending on their capabilities, interns have the opportunity to deal with tasks including qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis as well as editing, translation, and communication with our partners. At the same time, they can work on their own research project/thesis, having the opportunity to use CESS research publications.
Furthermore, depending on their field of interest, CEES facilitates meetings with researchers from our partner institutions, universities, and international organizations within Albania.
Terms of internship
- CESS is unable to afford the cost or offer any reward for its interns;
- Foreign interns must be insured;
- CESS will help interns find a suitable accommodation, etc.
Persons wishing to intern at CESS must submit the following documents:
- A detailed resume, equipped with a photo;
- A letter of interest (where it’s explained “Why I want to intern at CESS”);
- Areas of research and duties the applicant is more concerned with;
- Dates available to intern.
Applying for internships
For more information or to apply for an internship, please contact us at: email@example.com
Previous internships at CESS
Since 2007, several foreign students from Canada, Italy, Sweden, France, Netherland, Slovakia and USA have participated in the internship opportunity at CESS. They have been involved in studies CESS has conducted on returning migrants, potential migration, brain drain, remittances’ impact on economic development, human trafficking, etc. Some students have prepared their thesis on the Albanian migration issues.